As soon as you suspect your child has autism or a communication delay, learn how to get started right away.
Welcome to our Virtual Community for families of children 1 to 8 years of age who are concerned about their child’s social communication (SoCo) development, challenging behavior, display of early signs of autism, or who have a child diagnosed with autism. Our Virtual Community is also for anyone interested in learning more about autism. This is a place to learn with other families in a safe online environment you can access from anywhere, anytime.
This Virtual Community is a companion to our Autism Navigator How-To Guide for Families online, self-guided course with 4 Guide Books and 2 Video Libraries:
- Guide Book 1: SoCo Milestones & How Autism Impacts Development
- Guide Book 2: Collaborating to make Early Intervention Work for You
- Guide Book 3: Getting Started with Early Intervention Right Away
- Guide Book 4: Addressing Challenging Behavior
- Video Library 1: Library of Change with Early Intervention
- Video Library 2: Library of Everyday Activities
Why Join our Virtual Community for Families?
By registering for our Virtual Community for Families you will be able to join in our group discussions about topics in each Guide book, tips to get the most from our Video Libraries, and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from families to these topics.